I'm looking to get the following body modification.
Bed Sore
2005-03-18 05:57:09 UTC
I would like modify the skin between my fingers and toes so that
they are webbed kind of like the AQUAMAN comic book character. Not only
would it help me swim but it would also look cool as hell.

Does anyone have any idea how this might be done. Skin grafting seems a little
severe but I think it would be possible. You could have a surgeon graft skin
from the thighs between the fingers and toes. What do you guys think?

Do you think there is a way I could do it without the assistance of a
medical professional?
Bed Sore
2005-03-18 06:13:05 UTC
?
Bed Sore
2005-03-18 06:20:17 UTC
?
Bed Sore
2005-03-18 06:20:34 UTC
?
i'll teach you to turn away.
2005-03-18 18:19:04 UTC
in rec.arts.bodyart Bed Sore <***@gmail.com> wrote:
BS> I would like modify the skin between my fingers and toes so that
BS> they are webbed kind of like the AQUAMAN comic book character. Not only
BS> would it help me swim but it would also look cool as hell.
BS> Does anyone have any idea how this might be done. Skin grafting seems

well, if you wish REALLY HARD, EVERY NIGHT for a MONTH, maybe
it'll just happen! & maybe you'll have aquaman's powers too! yeah! cool!

BS> Do you think there is a way I could do it without the assistance of a
BS> medical professional?

do psychologists count as "medical professionals"?

lish "who the hell are you
***@got.net & why are you talking to me?" -pm
40.1% / 30 RANA 125 / 68
Ray Pearson
2005-03-18 19:13:34 UTC
"i'll teach you to turn away." <***@got.net> wrote in message news:***@individual.net...

My son has a pair of fused toes, does that count. Weird, the bones in each
are fine and there actually seems to be a nearly complete separation of the
under tissue, but the skin is solid.