wild rover no more??
David Dalton
2010-07-21 02:18:40 UTC
This may be another brief delusion of mine, I
should know in a few days, but this post may
be of interest to those interested in celtic pagan
traditions and those who may be able to communicate
with nonhuman beings. Celtic music fans may
also want to see my interpretation of the Wild Rover
lyrics below. Healers may know that I have tried
to improve healing abilities.

Someone once told me that in one tradition The Buddha is said
to have come to enlightenment at first quarter moon and in another
tradition it is said to have been full moon. I thought it might
have been druid new moon (six days after new moon) for
those such as Taliesin and Amergin and Myrddin and Finn.

Beginning on Sunday, first quarter, I entered a period of
magickally trying to start a new age. As part of it I
tried to cause people's mental health problems to
transform to useful abilities. This started Sunday
afternoon and lasted all Sunday night and yesterday
until about 10 p.m. and then today for a couple of hours.
Yesterday I thought I had achieved activation of the
new age through Gaia's help, then I divined with
base chakra area muscle click divination that that
was not true. Then I thought I was hit with a closure
spell of some sort by Sarah McLachlan and that then I got Sola's
help in activating the new age. Then I divined that
that was not true. Then today I submitted my spiritual
thesis (writings and workings including prayers that I
have done) to ALL (who I think is the same as the
Roman Catholic God the Father and maybe the Dagda) and asked for a
judgement on it (I have done that before and not passed
at the time). Then this judgement was delegated by
ALL (but ALL also judged) to all concerned including
each someone that is a deity to at least one human,
afterlife someones that were in life subsets of the region
(which I think is the interior of the thermosphere
exosphere boundary), beyond afterlife someones that
in life were subsets of the region, species someones that
are subsets of the region, and each other someone that
is a subset of the region except me, and planets and
moons in the solar system, stars in the galaxy, and
earthlike planets in the galaxy.

Then supposedly after a couple of hours, in the
early afternoon, I was passed. But the judging
by humans other than me must have been
subconscious on the most part.

Then I asked ALL to activate the new age workings
and then for ALL to activate some but delegate
some to the other judges to activate. Supposedly
some came on then and other will come on over
time. (I am hoping for good things at full moon,
which is like a healing circle or the landlady's
eye opening wide with delight as in The Wild
Rover song, where one eye is the sun and the
other is the moon, or perhaps one is July 25
full moon and one is Aug. 24 full moon. The
moon is the celtic cauldron of rebirth that
Taliesin said he kept brewing, for creativity,
plus his early waning crescent inspirations aged
over five cauldrons.)

In my mention of the Great Rite recently on
alt.music.s-mclachlan , I was hoping
that Sarah McLachlan and I would voluntarily have sex
at a full moon and that would activate the
new age planetary renewal. But this would
seem like a chore or commodity for sex and
is like pressuring Sarah to have sex for the
magickal effects when sex should be purely
voluntary and for fun and Sarah should have
me only if she wants me but I am still hoping
that if she wants me she will grab me. Given
that, I still think it is OK to make a wish on
an orgasm but it shouldn't be a duty.

Sunday night I again didn't get any sleep so
last night I took some olanzapine and slept
fine and I may continue taking it until full
moon at least and will discuss it with my
psychiatrist next Wednesday (I don't feel
badly enough now to call him). If I got
together with Sarah and still had problems
I would go back on it as well as stay on
the lithium. But I have had thoughts of
multiple women (but if Sarah wanted me
all to herself she could) and it could be that
Amergin got together with three women who
were or who represented Banba, Eriu and Fodla.

But I have predicted or proclaimed a new
age onset many times before so I am
not believing it for sure this time but will
wait and see if it works.

David
Battery Drill Lobotomy
2010-07-21 14:01:59 UTC
But I have predicted or proclaimed a new age onset many times before so
I am
not believing it for sure this time but will wait and see if it works.
David
Maybe new ages are an "inside job".

Seamus
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
More apprehensive of "Strangers", than even the Good Ole Boys!
gracie
2010-07-23 02:35:37 UTC
Post by David Dalton
This may be another brief delusion of mine, I
should know in a few days, but this post may
be of interest to those interested in celtic pagan
traditions and those who may be able to communicate
with nonhuman beings.
Doesn't seem like many migical folk are still posting on usenet,
or maybe just not expressing themselves much.
Although i did notice the alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.paranormal,
alt.deism,
and alt.magick are still kicking for now. It makes me wish i learned
how to hack so i could see what is going on.
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I felt really good Tuesday, if that helps, but i'm still certifiably insane.
Post by David Dalton
Then I thought I was hit with a closure
spell of some sort by Sarah McLachlan and that then I got Sola's
help in activating the new age. Then I divined that
that was not true. Then today I submitted my spiritual
thesis (writings and workings including prayers that I
have done) to ALL (who I think is the same as the
Roman Catholic God the Father and maybe the Dagda) and asked for a
judgement on it (I have done that before and not passed
at the time).
Good luck.
Post by David Dalton
[...]
:)
Post by David Dalton
at a full moon and that would activate the
new age planetary renewal. But this would
seem like a chore or commodity for sex and
is like pressuring Sarah to have sex for the
magickal effects when sex should be purely
voluntary and for fun and Sarah should have
me only if she wants me but I am still hoping
that if she wants me she will grab me. Given
that, I still think it is OK to make a wish on
an orgasm but it shouldn't be a duty.
Does that work for you?
Post by David Dalton
Sunday night I again didn't get any sleep so
last night I took some olanzapine and slept
fine and I may continue taking it until full
moon at least and will discuss it with my
psychiatrist next Wednesday (I don't feel
badly enough now to call him). If I got
together with Sarah and still had problems
I'm guessing your wish during orgasm would be
to stop those problems?
Post by David Dalton
I would go back on it as well as stay on
the lithium.
The meds arn't working for you for some reason, or
you wouldn't go off of them. Possibly, but doubtfully, your doctor
would be willing to try something with less side effects.
My bother's doc did that for him and it really worked for him.
It was resperidol that worked for him, but it has some bad side effects.
Post by David Dalton
But I have had thoughts of
multiple women (but if Sarah wanted me
all to herself she could) and it could be that
Amergin got together with three women who
were or who represented Banba, Eriu and Fodla.
Sometimes it's better to acknowlege those thoughts, and
then let them go, although seems like most guys think of that.
Post by David Dalton
But I have predicted or proclaimed a new
age onset many times before so I am
not believing it for sure this time but will
wait and see if it works.
If you're wanting the same type of new age i want, then
i hope it works.

Gracie

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2010-07-24 03:21:09 UTC
Post by gracie
Post by David Dalton
This may be another brief delusion of mine, I
should know in a few days, but this post may
be of interest to those interested in celtic pagan
traditions and those who may be able to communicate
with nonhuman beings.
Doesn't seem like many migical folk are still posting on usenet,
or maybe just not expressing themselves much.
No, seems Witch Hunters have taken to disrupting every such NG they can!
Sasser's who sit on the Groups and start fights with anyone who wants to engage
in Fellowship and Conversation.
They have NOTHING to say, they just "START FIGHTS", and INSULT anyone who wants
to discuss Metaphysical Subject Matter!
Post by gracie
Although i did notice the alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,
alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, is being Run by Hackers lately.
They Boast a Title about Eunuch Related Material, but hardly allow those of the
"HAPPY LIFE" to engage in conversation.
Worse they proffer some twisted alleged Zen teaching which had NOTHING to do
with Hotai, what so ever!
Post by gracie
alt.paranormal,
alt.deism,
and alt.magick are still kicking for now. It makes me wish i learned
how to hack
WHY, so you can be a Hate Mongering Criminal too?
Check Willows Posts about you on alt.religion.druid, he isn't here to
communicate, he is Libeling you and Me, supposedly behind our backs!
alt.religion.wicca, so far has some tolerance and discussion.
If you want to engage in NG forums, get a News Reader, you do not have to JOIN
Yahoo or Google, they are FREE to the Public, no "HACKING" needed!
gracie
2010-07-24 14:34:11 UTC
Post by Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
Post by gracie
alt.paranormal,
alt.deism,
and alt.magick are still kicking for now. It makes me wish i learned
how to hack
WHY, so you can be a Hate Mongering Criminal too?
So i could protect myself from them and undo what they do. This isn't the
first time i've had problems after posting on usenet. And it has to be more
than just naysayers killing the groups, it appears that hackers are active
in this also.
Post by Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
Check Willows Posts about you on alt.religion.druid, he isn't here to
That would be weird thing for someone to do.
Post by Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
communicate, he is Libeling you and Me, supposedly behind our backs!
alt.religion.wicca, so far has some tolerance and discussion.
If you want to engage in NG forums, get a News Reader, you do not have to JOIN
Yahoo or Google, they are FREE to the Public, no "HACKING" needed!
I'm useing a free newsserver now.

2010-07-25 04:19:56 UTC
message >
Post by gracie
alt.paranormal,
alt.deism,
and alt.magick are still kicking for now. It makes me wish i learned
how to hack
WHY, so you can be a Hate Mongering Criminal too?
So i could protect myself from them and undo what they do.
What I am up too!
CIA(Black Water) and Alaska, have an Illegal Wire Tap on me.
Been under surveillance for a NUMBER of YEARS, so I tag CRIMINALS so the DOJ can
follow them too!
Did you know Black Water is the Aryan Brotherhood!
The United States is "FUNDING, and PROTECTING" a NAZI REGIME!
Fleets of MIL JETS with Auto Rocket Launchers, and other HIGH TECH "ARMAMENTS"!
ront.net ---
gracie
2010-07-27 16:23:52 UTC
Post by Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
What I am up too!
CIA(Black Water) and Alaska, have an Illegal Wire Tap on me.
Been under surveillance for a NUMBER of YEARS, so I tag CRIMINALS so the DOJ can
follow them too!
Did you know Black Water is the Aryan Brotherhood!
The United States is "FUNDING, and PROTECTING" a NAZI REGIME!
Fleets of MIL JETS with Auto Rocket Launchers, and other HIGH TECH "ARMAMENTS"!
I can believe all of that, easily.

Gracie

BTW, how is a person "tagged"?
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2010-07-28 03:08:06 UTC
message > What I am up too!
Post by Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
CIA(Black Water) and Alaska, have an Illegal Wire Tap on me.
Been under surveillance for a NUMBER of YEARS, so I tag CRIMINALS so the DOJ can
follow them too!
Did you know Black Water is the Aryan Brotherhood!
The United States is "FUNDING, and PROTECTING" a NAZI REGIME!
Fleets of MIL JETS with Auto Rocket Launchers, and other HIGH TECH "ARMAMENTS"!
I can believe all of that, easily.
Gracie
BTW, how is a person "tagged"?
Not sure your use of the term.
But if you want to know how I got stuck with these jerks, I found them Operating
a "Black Market Dump Site" behind my House.
While the were screwing me with that, they were Falsifying Records concerning
the Incredible Shrinking Airport, they built in our Yard!
They have been falsifying Surveys, Corridinates, State Records claiming it was
ok because our Residence was an Industrial Facility.........
Gets LONG WINDED!
How would you like to have Nazi Red Necks, with Guns, dive Bomb your house
through the trees, every day??
gracie
2010-07-28 14:05:22 UTC
[...]
With a little foresite, it would have been easier for them to buy their own
site and dump there.

Seems like ppl are becoming dumber lately. Including myself. I can tell
i have become less intelligent over the last 3 years or so, sux. Not to get
to far off topic :) but i think it has something to do with all these sex
drugs possibly. Like the studies that show that extacy causes a decrease in
IQ scors and damages the memory and emotion centers of the brain. One study
showed that combining cocaine with extacy has a synergy effect in brain
damage. I think that by damaging the emotion center of the brain it is
causing ppl to become more self centered and have little regard for anyone
else. Other folk are just a means to obtain what they want.
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2010-07-29 02:42:33 UTC
message >
[...]
They thought they did!
They use State Sites and "Discover" Dumps which they get Tax Payers Money for
Cleaning Up!
Usually building State or Federal Facilities on!
The one that got me the most though was the Skate Board Park, they built for the
KIDS!
Old Alaska Railroad Site, they "MADE" Cleaned up, (Should have seen the Asbestos
Abatement) then made into a Play Ground for the Kiddies!
Seems like ppl are becoming dumber lately.
Sorta!
Including myself.
Find Un-Floridated Water!
I can tell
i have become less intelligent over the last 3 years or so, sux.
The Chemicals they dumped on me are "MURDERING" my House!
Not to get
to far off topic :) but i think it has something to do with all these sex
drugs possibly.
In Part!
Like the studies that show that extacy causes a decrease in
IQ scors and damages the memory and emotion centers of the brain.
Masturbation makes you go Blind???
One study
showed that combining cocaine with extacy has a synergy effect in brain
damage.
???
Yeah combining a Hallucinatory substances can have "SERIOUS" side effects!
Did you know there is a "SPEED" which is a Military WEAPON??
I think that by damaging the emotion center of the brain it is
causing ppl to become more self centered and have little regard for anyone
else.
Nixon stopped the Militants by dumping DOWNERS and QUAALUDES on the Streets!
Other folk are just a means to obtain what they want.
YEP, SHEEPLE.
Gather the Flock, incite Chaos and the Skin Head Lynch Mobs, will help you
BECOME GOD!
BUSH was a PRIME Example there!
gracie
2010-07-29 16:13:29 UTC
Post by gracie
With a little foresite, it would have been easier for them to buy their own
site and dump there.
They thought they did!
Ohhhhh, busted!
Post by gracie
Seems like ppl are becoming dumber lately.
Sorta!
Well, the newpapers are writing at lower grade levels now. And i think the
news broadcasts are also at a lower level.
Post by Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
Post by gracie
Including myself.
Find Un-Floridated Water!
Good idea. I read somewhere that florine fills the same receptor site as
something needed for thyroid functioning.
Post by gracie
I can tell
i have become less intelligent over the last 3 years or so, sux.
The Chemicals they dumped on me are "MURDERING" my House!
Yeah, wonder if there's a way too neutralize them, but it would more than
likely be expensive or they would have done it in the first place.
Post by gracie
Like the studies that show that extacy causes a decrease in
IQ scors and damages the memory and emotion centers of the brain.
Masturbation makes you go Blind???
No, my sight went bad before that.
Post by gracie
One study
showed that combining cocaine with extacy has a synergy effect in brain
damage.
???
Yeah combining a Hallucinatory substances can have "SERIOUS" side effects!
Did you know there is a "SPEED" which is a Military WEAPON??
No, but it is very believable considering that folks say solders were given
dugs without their knowlege in Veitnam. Also i read on the net that WWII
solders were breifly experimented on with extacy.
Post by gracie
I think that by damaging the emotion center of the brain it is
causing ppl to become more self centered and have little regard for anyone
else.
Nixon stopped the Militants by dumping DOWNERS and QUAALUDES on the Streets!
Tricky Nicky.
...just say no. That didn't work for me. It takes more than that.
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2010-07-30 04:12:39 UTC
Post by gracie
Seems like ppl are becoming dumber lately.
Sorta!
Well, the newpapers are writing at lower grade levels now. And i think the
news broadcasts are also at a lower level.
Thank Bush and his Incantation of Chaos!
Post by gracie
Including myself.
Find Un-Floridated Water!
Good idea. I read somewhere that florine fills the same receptor site as
something needed for thyroid functioning.
Works like an Anti Depressant/Tranqualizer.
Post by gracie
I can tell
i have become less intelligent over the last 3 years or so, sux.
The Chemicals they dumped on me are "MURDERING" my House!
Yeah, wonder if there's a way too neutralize them,
NO!
Post by gracie
but it would more than
likely be expensive or they would have done it in the first place.
They Dumped them because there is no way to Neutralize them, there is only
Shipping them OUT OF STATE to a PROPER Facility!
Post by gracie
Like the studies that show that extacy causes a decrease in
IQ scors and damages the memory and emotion centers of the brain.
Masturbation makes you go Blind???
No, my sight went bad before that.
ROFL!!!!!
Post by gracie
One study
showed that combining cocaine with extacy has a synergy effect in brain
damage.
???
Yeah combining a Hallucinatory substances can have "SERIOUS" side effects!
Did you know there is a "SPEED" which is a Military WEAPON??
No, but it is very believable considering that folks say solders were given
dugs without their knowlege in Veitnam.
Men who Stare at Goats, Delta's, they used Obetrol which can cause Severe
Kinetic Reactions!
Post by gracie
Also i read on the net that WWII
solders were breifly experimented on with extacy.
More like LSD!
They used to prescribe it for Birth Control can you imagine?
Post by gracie
I think that by damaging the emotion center of the brain it is
causing ppl to become more self centered and have little regard for anyone
else.
Nixon stopped the Militants by dumping DOWNERS and QUAALUDES on the Streets!
Tricky Nicky.
YEP, what a Dick!
Fortitude!
d***@nfld.com
2010-07-24 03:12:20 UTC
I've been sleeping fine the last four nights and expect to tonight,
and plan to continue taking olanzapine and lithium beyond July 25 full
moon. Also I apologize to Sarah McLachlan and (other?) readers for
the sex talk. Also my magickal workings mostly constitute a
complicated prayer to ALL that required a lot of work on my part.
But right now I don't believe they are working or will work at July 25
full moon or ever, though I hope they will.

DD
gracie
2010-07-25 01:33:23 UTC
At least one person is sleeping good. I am happy for you.
I'll try praying on July 25th too, what the hell. If that's what u were
talking about, and if it wasn't, then prayer wouldn't hurt anyway.

Gracie
DD
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2010-07-25 04:29:26 UTC
Post by gracie
At least one person is sleeping good. I am happy for you.
I'll try praying on July 25th too,
I am Praying about the 27th, Vindictive Prosecution Day!
I get to go to Jail, because I used a Mirror to Signal an Airplane, who was
Trespassing in my Yard, and Assaulting my House!
Post by gracie
what the hell.
Actually that is "HEL"!
The Bottomless Pit the Silver Wheel, Bored when it fell to Earth!
Depends!!
gracie
2010-07-27 16:41:36 UTC
Post by gracie
At least one person is sleeping good. I am happy for you.
I'll try praying on July 25th too,
I am Praying about the 27th, Vindictive Prosecution Day!
I get to go to Jail, because I used a Mirror to Signal an Airplane, who was
Trespassing in my Yard, and Assaulting my House!
Sorry to hear that. Gotta be careful with those mirrors.
Post by gracie
what the hell.
Actually that is "HEL"!
The Bottomless Pit the Silver Wheel, Bored when it fell to Earth!
You keep saying that. So i will look it up already. OK, let's see. Ah this
is interesting, Hel the daughter of Loki and ruler of Helheim (the house of
Hel) found at http://www.pantheon.org/articles/h/hel.html.
I named my kitten Loki once. That was the best damned cat, but then a dog
killed him at 6 months.
But in Google, looks like Hel is a place not a person.
Post by gracie
If that's what u were
talking about, and if it wasn't, then prayer wouldn't hurt anyway.
Depends!!
Well, i ended up focusing on the Holey Spirit decending through the world a
few times after midnight. Mildly effective, at least it made me feel beter
for a little while. What the Hel afterall.

Gracie
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2010-07-28 03:11:53 UTC
message >
Post by gracie
At least one person is sleeping good. I am happy for you.
I'll try praying on July 25th too,
I am Praying about the 27th, Vindictive Prosecution Day!
I get to go to Jail, because I used a Mirror to Signal an Airplane, who was
Trespassing in my Yard, and Assaulting my House!
Sorry to hear that. Gotta be careful with those mirrors.
Signaling Airplanes with a Mirror is Illegal but Trespass isn't!
Post by gracie
what the hell.
Actually that is "HEL"!
The Bottomless Pit the Silver Wheel, Bored when it fell to Earth!
You keep saying that. So i will look it up already. OK, let's see. Ah this
is interesting, Hel the daughter of Loki and ruler of Helheim (the house of
Hel) found at
HEL is a Hittite Word, and is based on the SILVER WHEEL, and Bottomless Pit aka
Abadon!
I named my kitten Loki once. That was the best damned cat, but then a dog
killed him at 6 months.
But in Google, looks like Hel is a place not a person.
YEP, that is where I am coming from on it, the "Underground Kingdom"!
o};-)
gracie
2010-07-29 16:25:35 UTC
Post by gracie
At least one person is sleeping good. I am happy for you.
I'll try praying on July 25th too,
I am Praying about the 27th, Vindictive Prosecution Day!
I get to go to Jail, because I used a Mirror to Signal an Airplane, who was
Trespassing in my Yard, and Assaulting my House!
Sorry to hear that. Gotta be careful with those mirrors.
Signaling Airplanes with a Mirror is Illegal but Trespass isn't!
Things are twisted that way. If u turn in your boss for child molestation,
just might land your ass in jail for defamation of character. The list is
probably infinite of way the law is turned around to suit some ppl. Not to
mention the nut house they can send u to if twisting the law against u
doesn't work.

Speaking of that, did Pres. O. ever sign that bill that would allow only
one doctor sig instead of two doctor sigs in order to have someone commited?
Post by gracie
what the hell.
Actually that is "HEL"!
The Bottomless Pit the Silver Wheel, Bored when it fell to Earth!
You keep saying that. So i will look it up already. OK, let's see. Ah this
is interesting, Hel the daughter of Loki and ruler of Helheim (the house of
Hel) found at
HEL is a Hittite Word, and is based on the SILVER WHEEL, and Bottomless Pit aka
Abadon!
I though Abadon was the demon that controls the locusts that punish ppl in
revelations.
Post by Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
I named my kitten Loki once. That was the best damned cat, but then a dog
killed him at 6 months.
But in Google, looks like Hel is a place not a person.
YEP, that is where I am coming from on it, the "Underground Kingdom"!
Hmm, well there's an army down there.

o};-)
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2010-07-30 04:15:45 UTC
Post by gracie
At least one person is sleeping good. I am happy for you.
I'll try praying on July 25th too,
I am Praying about the 27th, Vindictive Prosecution Day!
I get to go to Jail, because I used a Mirror to Signal an Airplane, who was
Trespassing in my Yard, and Assaulting my House!
Sorry to hear that. Gotta be careful with those mirrors.
Signaling Airplanes with a Mirror is Illegal but Trespass isn't!
Things are twisted that way. If u turn in your boss for child molestation,
just might land your ass in jail for defamation of character. The list is
probably infinite of way the law is turned around to suit some ppl. Not to
mention the nut house they can send u to if twisting the law against u
doesn't work.
Sorta Kinda
Post by gracie
Speaking of that, did Pres. O. ever sign that bill that would allow only
one doctor sig instead of two doctor sigs in order to have someone commited?
Not sure!
Post by gracie
what the hell.
Actually that is "HEL"!
The Bottomless Pit the Silver Wheel, Bored when it fell to Earth!
You keep saying that. So i will look it up already. OK, let's see. Ah this
is interesting, Hel the daughter of Loki and ruler of Helheim (the house of
Hel) found at
HEL is a Hittite Word, and is based on the SILVER WHEEL, and Bottomless Pit aka
Abadon!
I though Abadon was the demon that controls the locusts that punish ppl in
revelations.
No, it is the Citadel of Delphi!
THE Underground Kingdom of the GREEKS!
Post by gracie
Post by Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
I named my kitten Loki once. That was the best damned cat, but then a dog
killed him at 6 months.
But in Google, looks like Hel is a place not a person.
YEP, that is where I am coming from on it, the "Underground Kingdom"!
Hmm, well there's an army down there.
So the Legends claim!